Delhi capital of India is the perfect place for family and friends to visit to. It has innumerable monuments. It is the perfect combination of traditions and modern world. From street food to restaurants, from markets to malls, from monuments to religious places Delhi has everything.
Here are some of the places to visit in Delhi:
- Lotus Temple: It is the place where one can just go and sit in silence and pray to there respective gods.
- Akshardham: It has a fountain show, a huge garden, boat ride.
Nearest metro station: Akshardham
- Tughlaqabad Fort: It has a wide range of area of around 6.5 km.
- Purana Quila and National Zoological Park: If you visit Purana Quila them you must definitely step into the Delhi zoo which has a huge variety of animals like Asiatic Lion, Bengal Tiger, White Tiger, Elephant, Rhinoceros, Hippopotamus, Jaguar, Leopard, and many more.
- Sarojini market: It is a place for shopping. It is inexpensive but quality shopping.
- Dilli Haat: It is place for shopping handicrafts. Has food stalls and fancy exhibition of music/dance performance.
- Qutub Minar: It is 2nd tallest minar in Delhi. This is the best to visit with your family and friends.
- Red fort and Chandni Chowk: Chandni chowk is the best place for shopping. It has all items which are inexpensive and a quality item. Paranthe vale gali is the famous eating area in the market. And if you are visit Chandni Chowk you should definitely visit Red Fort.
- Connaught place: It is the place for shopping, eating, watching movies and relaxing. Central part of Delhi is just perfect place for friends to spend time.
- Humayun’s Tomb: It is the first garden tomb built in Indian subcontinent.