Bermuda Triangle is among some of the unsolved mysteries. It is also known as Devil’s Triangle.
The area is in triangular shape in the North Atlantic ocean from the Bermuda island to Miami, USA and Puerto Rico. Whosoever goes there disappears. Hundreds of people numerous boats, ships ans planes disappeared from this area without any disturbances. Some of the unknown facts about Bermuda triangle are given below.
- It is one of the rare places in the world where compass doesn’t points towards magnetic north instead points towards true north. This creates confusion because of which many ships and planes losses its course.
- First human to report about the Bermuda triangle was Christopher Columbus. In his journal he wrote that the ship’s compass stopped working inside the triangle and he saw fireballs in sky.
- Five US Navy Avenger torpedo bombers flew from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to island of Bimini. The radio operator received a signal that the compass has stopped working and the communication between them lost. The bomber was never found then. Three planes went for rescue and they too never returned.
- People have also experienced electric fog in Bermuda triangle.
- Whenever any plane or ship disappears in the triangle, its debris cannot be found. The reason behind this can be the Gulf Streams runs near the triangle which easily gets rid of debris.
- The Bermuda triangle is not fixed and its effects are even seen outside it.
- The Bermuda triangle is not small. This is larger than the combined area under Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.