- “Rhythm” is the longest english word without a vowels.
- It is physcially impossible for a pig to look up into sky.
- Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
- When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slighlty less.
- People say ” bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for millisecond.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius Caesar
- 111,111,111 * 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- All polar bears are left handed.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- Most lipstick contains fish scale.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.